I took a little break during the fall due to being swept up by the election.
2017 is going to hit us hard.
Thank goodness I can get back to my book queue and keep myself grounded.
Here is to a new year and a new tag.
The Reading Habit Tag
- Do you have a certain place in your home for reading? My Bed.
- Bookmark or random piece of paper? Bookmark! I love them. I have all sorts of varieties.
- Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop read after a chapter/certain number of pages? I can just stop reading.
- Do you eat or drink while read? Yup. Coffee or tea usually. With some chocolate.
- Multitasking: music or TV while reading? Never! I need silence. I like white noise in the background, like a fan or a dryer running.
- One book at a time or several at once? Usually several at once.
- Reading at home or everywhere? Home.
- Reading out loud or silently in your head? It's all done up here. *points to head.*
- Do you read ahead or even skip pages? Why would I read ahead? That means I'm bored or I don't like the book. Which means I shouldn't be reading it.
- Breaking the spine or keeping it like new? Depends on the book. I don't actively try to destroy a book, but some wear will happen.
- Do you write in your books? Oh yes. It is fun to go back and see the notes I wrote.